Skip to main content
Part 1: The Inner World of the Emotional Eater
- Chapter 1: When Trusting Food Is Safer than Trusting People
- Chapter 2: Conducting an Eating Disorder Assessment: Who, What, When, Where, Why, How?
- Chapter 3: Treatment Part 1: Awareness Is the First Step
- Chapter 4: Treatment Part 2: Action Strategies
- Chapter 5: Medications and the Eating Disorder Client
- Chapter 6: The Therapeutic Relationship: Cultivating Hope and Connection
Part 2: Multicultural Perspectives, Gender Competency, and the Impact of Social Media in Eating Disorder Treatment
- Chapter 7: A Multicultural Perspective on Eating Disorders
- Chapter 8: Gender, Sexual Identity, and Eating Disorders: What’s the Connection?
- Chapter 9: The World of Social Media, Eating Disorders, and “Selfie-Esteem”
- Epilogue: Ear Lobes in Five Generations
- Appendix A: The Diagnoses of Eating Disorders
- Appendix B: Resources for Eating Disorders