Mary Anne’s books have been designed to provide Continuing Education credits for mental health professionals through CE Learning Systems at CE-credit.com. Offered by CE-Credit.com
These Continuing Education credits have been approved by:
- ASWB (Association of Social Work Boards)
- APA (American Psychological Association)
- NAADAC (The National Association for Addiction Professionals)
- NBCC (The National Board for Certified Counselors)
French Toast: Declaring Peace with Emotional Eating will help clinicians learn to conduct an eating disorder assessment through a therapy interview of 27 questions. Clients are also provided with a questionnaire of 80 items to create their own individual and comprehensive path. French Toast also discusses the current status of medications for eating disorders, behavioral/cognitive strategies, the no diet/no deprivation approach, psychotherapy treatment issues, the addictions model, shame, anger, sexuality, the fear of success and relapse. An updated chapter on medication and eating disorders is included.
- 9 CE credits from reading this book and taking an online test:
Lasagna for Lunch: Declaring Peace with Emotional Eating offers a more in-depth exploration of the inner world of the emotional eater (anorexic, bulimic, compulsive overeater) and provides extensive clinical examples that illustrate attachment theory, the role of unresolved grief, obesity, body image and culture, the fear of success, sexual and substance abuse, transference and counter-transference challenges.
- 5 CE credits from reading this book and taking an online test: