The New York Center for Eating Disorders offers a three step approach to help you get the control for your eating back inside yourself. We custom tailor a comprehensive program especially for you.
Consider your relationship with food:
- Do you overeat and feel out of control with food?
- Are you constantly preoccupied with your weight?
- Do you overeat or binge even though you’re not really hungry?
- Have you lost weight only to regain it again?
- Do you feel not as good as other people because of your weight?
- Are you an emotional eater who eats out of worry, boredom, anger or other stress?
- Do you purge or starve yourself?
- Do you wish you could finally make peace with your eating and weight problems?
At The New York Center for Eating Disorders we specialize in working with people like you. We work with you to:
- Custom tailor an individual approach for your unique needs
- Help you get the control for your eating back inside yourself
- Develop and maintain healthy eating patterns
- Unlock the emotional issues that have kept you stuck in your eating problems
- Support your potential to live in harmony with food
The New York Center for Eating Disorders can help you to:
- Break out of the diet/binge cycle
- Separate your feelings of stress from eating
- Learn to nurture yourself in other ways than food
- Identify and resolve your personal barriers to weight loss
- Achieve and maintain your natural weight